We wish to thank www.mobilegamesarena.net, www.mobile9.com, www.mobile24.com, www.ziddu.com which has become our inspiration to develop this far | admin mobilesoftking

Wednesday, November 3, 2010

About Me

Life is an eternal quest about knowing oneself. It's time to challenge yourself, to rediscover your hidden traits, talents, and tendencies. Several inconvenient questions, which you have swept under the carpet, might resurface. Here is a collection of "about me" quotes. Each noted author has revealed her or his unique qualities. When you read these "about me" quotes, you will find the inspiration to ask yourself "Is that true about me?" Oscar Wilde
I am the only person in the world I should like to know thoroughly.

Frederick Perls
I do my thing and you do yours. I am not in this world to live up to your expectations, and you are not in this world to live up to mine. You are you and I am I, and if by chance we find each other, then it is beautiful. If not, it can't be helped.

Albert Einstein
I am enough of an artist to draw freely upon my imagination.”

Princess Diana
I like to be a free spirit. Some don't like that, but that's the way I am.

Pablo Picasso
I am only a public entertainer who understands his time.

Sri Sathya Sai Baba
I am you; you are me. You are the waves; I am the ocean. Know this and be free, be divine.

Tenzin Gyatso, the 14th Dalai Lama
The deep root of failure in our lives is to think, 'Oh how useless and powerless I am.' It is essential to think strongly and forcefully, 'I can do it,' without boasting or fretting.

Bertrand Russell
I am not myself in any degree ashamed of having changed my opinions.

Marie Bashkirtseff
I am my own heroine.

Catherine the Great
I am one of the people who love the why of things.

Lao Tzu
When I let go of what I am, I become what I might be.

Winston Churchill
I am certainly not one of those who need to be prodded. In fact, if anything, I am the prod.

Albert Einstein
I am not only a pacifist but a militant pacifist. I am willing to fight for peace. Nothing will end war unless the people themselves refuse to go to war.”

Oscar Wilde
I am so clever that sometimes I don't understand a single word of what I am saying.

Margaret Thatcher
I am extraordinarily patient, provided I get my own way in the end.

Henry David Thoreau
A friend is one who takes me for what I am.

Ayn Rand
To say "I love you" one must first be able to say the "I."

Louis XIV
I am the state.

Muhammad Ali
I am the greatest, I said that even before I knew I was.

Leo Tolstoy
Without knowing what I am and why I am here, life is impossible.

Buddha
I am the miracle.

Albert Einstein
I am neither especially clever nor especially gifted. I am only very, very curious.




By http://quotations.about.com/od/moretypes/a/aboutme.htm

mobilesoftking Copyright © 2011 | Template created by O Pregador | Powered by Blogger